What is Reiki?
Reiki is a spiritual healing art with its roots in Japanese origin. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) which means “Universal Life” and (Ki) which means “Energy”. Reiki is not affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice. It is not massage nor is it based on belief or suggestion. It is a subtle and effective form of energywork using spiritually guided life force energy.
Reiki is the life energy that flows through all living things. Reiki Practitioners understand that everyone has the ability to connect with their own healing energy and use it to strengthen energy in themselves and help others. It is believed that a person’s “ki” or energy should be strong and free flowing. When this is true a person’s body and mind is in a positive state of health. When the energy becomes weak or blocked it could lead to symptoms of physical or emotional imbalance.
A Reiki session can help ease tension and stress and can help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels – physical, mental, and emotional. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is often utilized for one’s personal wellness. (http://iarp.org/what-is-reiki/)
Reiki is a very effective therapy for Animals for exactly the same reasons itworks well on people.
What’s in it for Animals?
“Reiki for cats and dogs offers benefits to both sick and well animals. It can:
- Strengthen an animal’s immune system before cancer treatment
- Speed healing after sickness or surgery
- Promote relaxation and reduce stress to solve behavioral problems
- Relieve pain
- Provide comfort for terminally ill pets, as well as owners
- Enhance a pet’s overall well-being
- Increase the pet-owner bond
Veterinarians intrigued by the possibilities of pet Reiki are adding it as an adjunct therapy. Used in conjunction with conventional medicine, it can result in a speedier recovery and saves owners considerable cost and anxiety.”
Crystal have properties that facilitate self-healing. It is a practice that goes back at least 6000 years to the Sumerians and Mesopotamia. Ancient Egyptians also used crystals for their healing properties to ward of illness and negative energy.
“What is Crystal Therapy?
Crystal therapy or crystal healing is a form of vibrational medicine. Crystal therapy involves the application of crystals or gemstones to facilitate healing.
Gemstones house spiritual and healing properties that can be tapped into a variety of ways. Crystals can be carried or worn on the person, or placed in a location where their healing vibrations can be felt by whomever is nearby. Healers also place stones on their clients’ reclined bodies to balance the chakras and aura.
Each type of stone has its own unique talent. Gemstone colors, shapes, and textures all have special meanings. Crystal elixirs can be made by soaking crystals for a few hours in a glass of water. Healing crystals are used for divination and meditation purposes. You can intuitively choose which crystals to use by noticing which stones you are attracted to. Keep your heart and hands open and allow the appropriate healing crystals to find their way to you.”
Spiritual Consulting can provide:
- A better understanding and clearer perspective on situations, challenges or decisions you may be facing, whether they be about relationships, career, yourself, or spiritual in nature.
- Insight to help you see things from a fresh perspective, allowing you to recognize options that you might have not realized were there.
- Encouragement, to give you the strength to overcome challenges or situations that may be holding you back.
- Guidance to help you better explore and understand your personal spiritual journey. (http://www.qihealingsystem.com/qi-healing-medical-qigong/spiritual-consulting.html